Monday, June 24, 2013

70 Hexagons Done!

 They are done!  I LOVE the colors and can't wait to start putting them together. This  quilt  was inspired by a Quilt Along I read about last summer: You'll find the tutorial at:
http://imagingermonkey.blogspot.com/2012_06_01_archive.html
(Scroll down on her blog to June 15th, 2012).

Sometimes when I look at a project like this, I wonder, am I the only one who has five (or more) projects going on at once? Does it take anyone else a year to finish even one??? LOL!!! I KNOW I'm not alone...but feel free to share/comment: How many projects do you have going on right now? And what are they???

Tomorrow I'll share what projects I'm working on this summer. (Only two weeks of summer school left...so I'm starting to make my list!).

With smiles!
Val:)
.

8 comments:

  1. Wow that looks great Val, because it is taking so long it'll probably be one of the special ones;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marianne!!! Yah...I am loving every part of it! (Even staring at it on the wall!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your flowers are lovely. I know your quilt is going to be gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovey flowers look forward to seeing your finished quilt it will be beautiful. I don't think you are alone I have at least 6 projects on the go and I'm not sure if any will be finished In a year, but enjoy and don't worry about how long it takes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden is so beautiful and colorful! I have so many projects started I don't want to take the time to count but it does feel great when one gets finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Val, I am visiting you from One Flower Wednesday linky.
    Wow your hexy flowers are really pretty, and yes it's fine to have 5 (or even more) projects on to go at any time - so many of us do that!!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...