Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Project Linus Newlestter

Check the Project Linus Tab at the top of the page for the September Newsletter. 
Project Linus
I'm loading this quilt top onto the frame tonight and have two more in my pile to be quilted for Project Linus. This one screams HALLOWEEN so I'm planning to quilt ghosts, haunted houses and skeletons along the strips. (I can't wait!) I'm sure it will make some little guy smile upon receiving it next month. Besides, I'm so ready for FALL I'm  hoping it will help me ignore these lingering hot afternoons!
That's one of my WIP.
With smiles!
Val:)



5 comments:

  1. It looks great. I'm sure it will be well loved. I assume different Linus groups get different newsletters. If so, you may be interested in this blog post I read today...

    http://wombatquilts.com/2013/09/11/words-that-keep-you-going/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Willit! I found inspiration in that post. Thank you for sharing it with me.

    Val:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet offering for such a sweet cause!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quilt! I love the wide rugby style stripes. and it's for such a great cause. I am sure it will be treasured!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other women in the chapter sew the quilt tops...so I can't take any credit for those...but I love quilting fun designs in those wide rugby style strips.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...