Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Fall!

I love that it's October as this is my absolute favorite time of year!
We especially enjoy our daily walks right now.
I've been busy with parent/teacher conferences this week and have grandma plans all weekend. I can't wait to sip some fresh apple cider and go pumpkin picking with our little guy today. We'll also be celebrating his first birthday!! I have a few fun sewing posts coming up next week that will include the reveal of our grandson's first birthday quilt, a Charity Baby Quilt Show/Auction and of course, Tuesday Archives. 
(Our themes next week are Hand Quilting and Heirloom Quilts.) 
Until then though, we wanted to wish everyone a great weekend!
With smiles,
Val and Jackson

15 comments:

  1. Hello! I came over from Lily's Quilts. Great blog; cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson in the autumn leaves! What's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture! Happy fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed you over from Lily's Quilts. Great blog and love Jackson...he is a cutie!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pooch is solo darn cute! Pinned him:) My little pooch loves walks this time of year too. I posted Boo-ti-ful IKea to this week's parties. Swing by:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fall Jackson! I'm a dog lover and he is adorable!!!!! kiss kiss! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely pic at the Fluster Buster party! You guys have a fun weekend, Lizy party co host!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable puppy! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you hear me from your house?? Awwwwwww... that is a great pic with perfect composition. First birthday and he's still enough to photo?? Awesome! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you and Jackson have a great weekend with the grandson! It is Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada - my favourite weekend of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jackson is just the cutest! So much fun for you to be with all for such a special bday celebration. Enjoy and we'll see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned - hope you enjoy yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute dog! <3 Hope you have a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fall is also my favorite time of the year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...