Saturday, March 1, 2014

March RSC: Aqua/Teals Chosen

Happy Scrappy Saturday everyone!
Soscrppy

As I popped into everyone else's blogs this morning I realized I needed to pick out my own aquas and teals. I think they may become my new favorite color!
I can see some cute girls and houses being added to my growing neighborhood using this variety of of tone on tones and multiple array of patterns.
 It's a rainy, cool day, perhaps I'll find myself playing.
For now, I'm going to relax & watch the movie: Nebraska and stitch some wool.
With smiles, 
Val:)

13 comments:

  1. You have some great teals to work with, can't wait to see some houses and girls. Isn't teal a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your free hand piecing...I've bookmarked your blog and expect to get the inspiration I need to ditch the ruler. I look forward to seeing your teal neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great fabrics to use to grow your neighborhood–can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your teals! They will be a great addition to the neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a nice range of colour value and the prints are so nice. Just love the white with teal and the tone on tone. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are yummy. I'm not sure I own any aquas or teals ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and great fabrics. I see you are trying to get ready for the Academy Awards. I just finished, Dallas Buyers Club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Teal is such a soothing color, it will blend in nicely with the block you have so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fabrics. Look forward to seeing them turn into something gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teals, Aquas and Turquoise are my new favorite color! Have fun playing with them this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful fabrics! Love your blocks :D

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...