Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday Archives #72 : Scrap Quilts & Projects

Hey Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
(Look at me, late to my own party....I slept in....but that's okay, I keep the linky open till Friday.)
Val's Quilting Studio
Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
You can always click here to read more about this linky party if you are new to this ol' blog.
And remember, every time you link up counts as an entry for our monthly $15.00 gift certificate to Fabric N Quilts. (Like Tanya got fourteen entries this week...way to go girl!)

This week's themes are is: SCRAPPY QUILTS & PROJECTS! 

QUILTS:

I know I'm not alone when I say there's nothing better than turning scraps... 
Click here to hop over to my scrap organizing ways.

...into quilts!!
You can read about my scrappy hexi quilt's process by clicking right here.

PROJECTS:

I thought it might be good to have quilts and projects seperate?
Click picture above to check out my tutorial.



And let's not forget a few scrappy events going on out there to participate in:
Quilting is more fun than Housework I'm participating!Scrap Dance Quilt Along
Happy Scrappy Tuesday!
Val:)



10 comments:

  1. Can you tell I have been waiting for this linking party? I love scrap quilts and make lots of them! I hope this increases my chances of winning the gift certificate. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrap Quilts are a favorite! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry Val! Almost made a boo-boo and put a Project in the Quilts category! I caught it quick though and corrected that. But now I realize I need to get in gear on some of my scrap quilt projects -- I don't have any posted!! As always, fun to be able to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hexies look rather complicated lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hexi scrap quilt is gorgeous! I would like waaayyyy more info about it!!!
    For instance, did you use a pantograph? Is it your own design, or did you use a pattern? Have you blogged about it before? Is there a link? SEE??? Full of questions!
    I will be following your scrap organization link now, so see ya there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Clicking the scrap bucket picture doesn't work...is the link broken?

      Delete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...