Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Happy Mail Coming!

Okay, okay....don't be calling me all crazy....but I can't honestly remember the last time I bought fabric!!! (I know! Seriuosly, insert an awe struck emoji right here.)  I got inspired after our grand guy's visit and ordered enough fabric to make him a small quilt of his favorite Brown Bear book.  And I have to admit, I couldn't resist adding an additional charm pack of some oh so soft baby flannel to make a quick baby quilt....because ya know, the anticipation of another grand-baby is always exciting and creating baby quilts is always fun!
Image result for quilt humor quotes
Hoping your week is sprinkled with a little bit of anticipation too. 
And just in case you didn't see...there's still time to take advantage of this sale.
I soooo value the excellent customer service I've received from Fat Quarter Shop.
Inline image 1

5 comments:

  1. so you have finally given in !!! Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabric is a great way to celebrate...well, just about anything! Spring, grandbabies, Thursday, you name it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandbabies DEMAND a new quilt, don't ya know? So you just had to be prepared. I wish I couldn't remember the last time I bought fabric . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new grand baby is definitely a good reason to buy new fabric. Looking forward to seeing what you whip up for both the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...