Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday Archives #169: YELLOW

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
This week's theme is: YELLOW!

Yes...Yellow! It's just such a happy color!
I have been busy prepping for Lori Holt's Bee Happy SAL and find myself anxious to get started on the blocks!  Especially when I saw she posted the adorable sun this week:
See....didn't that bright yellow sun just make ya smile. 


I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.
Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

11 comments:

  1. Great topic! Have to say I wasn't a big fan of yellow before I made the quilt I posted. Now I've been building a small stash of yellow prints so I can make an all-yellow quilt project one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until recently I'd only ever used little bits of yellow in samplers and multicolored quilts. But it's my latest favorite quilty color 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that yellow star made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yellow is such a happy colour great sun, hope to see plenty of sun during this week as we move towards autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use bits of yellow into my scrappy projects, but not heavy on it's use. I tried to make Pat Sloans last sampler with yellow and gray - just did not like it (sent all the blocks to someone else).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. I love the brightness and summery feel of yellow. I will have to go on a search to link up..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been working to add more yellow to my stash because I never seem to have much of it! And yet, it's so useful for a bright, interesting pop of color. I've never really featured it in a quilt, though. I'm going to visit some of the links for some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors.

    You were the winner of my recent giveaway, Val. Would you please send me your address so I can forward it on to Benartex? Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Val for more yellow fun, check out the winners of the Milwaukee Art Quilt Guild "Not So Mellow Yellow" Challenge (2nd Place Guild Challenge winners) showcased on the AQS blog at http://www.aqsblog.com/quilt-guild-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun playing with the sun. It's too hot to play out in it today.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...